A good cookset is another must-have item in your pack. Being able to have a hot meal or cup of coffee in the wilderness, just makes it all worth the effort. Here are some of the best bushcraft cooksets we recommend. Please click on a product for more information and our full review.
|GSI Outdoors Halulite Microdualist Cookset Review|
- FEAST IN THE FOREST: When traveling with your best bud, the Halulite Microdualist is the perfect third wheel. The pot and lid combo are perfect for stovetop cooking. For your safety, we recommend not using directly over a campfire. The ultralight design has everything you need for hot meals and warm drinks!
- COMPACT CAMPING: The unique 1.4-liter pot and lid combo transforms your pouch meals into delicious dishes. When finished cooking everything nests perfectly into the included stuff sack.
- DRINK IT UP: The unique bowl and mug solution means less things to pack! They feature a sip through lid that virtually eliminates spills.
- SAVE ON FUEL: The handy pot and lid is made from Halulite, a proprietary alloy that conducts heat better and more evenly than titanium, so you won't need to bring extra fuel.
- IT'S ALL ABOUT THE OUTDOORS: In 1985 three siblings combined their love for the outdoors and set out to create GSI Outdoors. Now, three decades later GSI continues to bring quality cookware to outdoor lovers everywhere.
|Snow Peak Trek 900 Titanium Cookset Review|
- Material: Titanium
- Dimension: D 5" H 5.5"
- Capacity: 30 fl oz
- Includes: Titanium Pot with Lid
- Weight: 9.3 oz (265g)
|Zebra Loop Handle Pot Review|
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Positive locking handle for transport and cooking
- Tough and animal resistant; Small
- Unique design for multiple uses
- Perfect for camping/backpacking
|Optimus Terra Weekend HE .95L Pot Review|
- 0.95-Liter heat exchange cooking pot has pouring lip and measuring marks in both milliliters and ounces, while attachable fry pan doubles as lid
- Non-stick surface and included cleaning sponge make clean up easy
- Heat exchange ring reduces boil time by 20%
- Convenient mesh storage bag keeps everything together; standard eight-ounce gas cartridge fits inside