When it comes to bushcraft, a knife is one of the most important tools to have. It can be used for many applications. It’s a mainstay in any pack! Here is what we consider some of the best bushcraft knives. Please click on a product for more information and our full review.
|Ka-Bar Becker BK22 Companion Knife Review|
- Used by all branches of miliary and service members
- Great for collectors and outdoor services,Tested to ensure quality and durability
- Becker 22 Second Generation "Companion" Fixed Blade Knife with HD Sheath
- Overall length of 10 1/2" with a straight edge 5.25" blade
- Comes with the new heavy-duty Polyester front pouch sheath
- Flat ground 1095 Cro-Van steel Solid one piece full tang knife
- Knife Made in USA, Sheath Made in China
|Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter Knife Review|
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures, making it ideal for outdoors.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Bushcrafter 162 is a fixed blade, full tang knife, providing greater strength and reliability than a folding knife. The simplicity of the knife also makes it easy to clean.
- ALWAYS READY: The 162 is modern, good-looking, and easy to hold. The leather sheath is durable and features a belt loop and D-ring for ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Bushcrafter 162's drop-point, utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for outdoor activities, survival use, and even tactical applications.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Condor Tool and Knife Bushlore Knife Review|
- The finest quality cutlery and tools
- 44 sculpted vents
- Replaceable soft pads
- Handle: Hardwood
- Blade Material: 1075 HIGH CARBON STEEL
- Blade Finish: Blasted Satin
|Hultafors Heavy Duty Knife Review|
- The cutting edge has been sharpened with a double edge angle and a final honing on a leather Strop
- The holster can be attached to both a belt and a button on your work clothes
- Length: 8,7 inch
|Morakniv Companion Heavy Duty Knife Review|
- Fixed blade outdoor knife with 4.1-inch high carbon steel blade
- Extra-large ergonomic handle with patterned, high-friction grip that makes the knife comfortable to hold and easy to handle
- Blade Thickness: 0.125 inches (3.2 mm), Blade Length: 4.1 inches (104 mm), Total Length: 8.8 inches (224 mm), Net Weight: 4.8 oz. (135 g)
- Color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty; Made in Sweden
|Tops Knives Brothers of Bushcraft Hunter Knife Review|
- Overall Length: 10"
- Blade Length: 4 1/2"
- Handles: Tan Canvas Micarta
- Sheath: Black Kydex
- Blade Thickness: 3/16"