Stoves are essential for cooking food to stay nourished out on the trail. Cookstoves are great for making a warm meal, cup of coffee or tea. Let’s take a look at some of the best bushcraft stoves. Please click on a product for more information and our full review.
|Solo Stove Wood Burning Backpacking Stove Review|
- GEAR OF THE YEAR WINNER - RECOMMENDED BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE. The Solo Stove is the #1 wood-burning backpacking stove recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel's Matt Graham. Winner of 2014 Gear of the Year award from 50 Campfires & Section Hiker.
- PATENTED DESIGN - LESS SMOKE. The patented design features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.
- FUEL IS FREE. No more spending money on white gas or expensive liquid canister fuel. Solo Stoves use twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Free up more space in your backpack and eliminate the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FAST BOIL TIME. Boils water in 8-10 mins (34 fl oz water). 4.25" Diameter, 3.8"/5.7" tall (packed/assembled). Solo Stove weighs only 9 oz. Made of premium stainless steel and nichrome wire. Nylon stuff sack included.
- COMPACT SPACE SAVING DESIGN. The compact Solo Stove design nests inside the companion Solo Stove Pot 900 (not included) leaving you with more room in your backpack.
|Vargo Titanium Hexagon Wood Stove Review|
- Minimal Weight
- Lightweight, dependable, and innovative outdoor products
- Titanium construction
- Slim, compact design that folds flat requiring little pack space
- Completely hinged side panels easily snap together for quick setup
- Conical shape focuses heat upward towards your pot for quick, efficient cooking
|Etekcity Ultralight Outdoor Gas Stove Review|
- It's made of Copper metal and stainless steel automatic strike Fire
- Dimension (L x w x H): approx. 2.75 x 2.75 x 3 inch(unfolded)
- Rated power:3500W
- Fits diversified pot gas
|Dpower Ultralight Folding Backpacking Camping Stove Review|
- Strong Sturdy: Made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel, with low center of gravity and wide base, can stand high temperature and weight.
- Piezoelectric Ceramic Ignition: 1-1.2 million times.
- Efficient Easy: Boil 2 pints of water in 5 minutes. The valve is designed to adjust flame.
- Compatible: Use with straight butane or butane-propane mixed fuel canisters with threaded 7/16 NS Lindal Valve (EN417).
- Portable Mini Size: Ingenious and compact contriving, small size after fold to easy carry