Slumberjack 2 Person Trail Tent Review
The Slumberjack 2 Person Trail Tent is great for backpacking, fishing trips, or bushcraft. It offers livable space, ventilation, and waterproof protection at a reasonable price. It has a manageable packed weight and low bulk design. The ridge pole geometry optimizes living space within the tent. This 2-person tent boasts 33.3 square feet of floor area with a roomy 8.2-square-foot outer vestibule for dry gear storage.
- Color-coded clip construction
- Mesh wall panels for optimum ventilation
- Internal storage pockets to keep essentials handy
- Waterproof taped seams
- Noiseless zipper pulls
- Ridge pole geometry for maximum interior space
- Full-coverage rain fly for a dry overnight experience
- Quick and easy side-release buckle tent-fly connection
- Packed Weight: 6 pounds, 5 ounces
- Minimum Weight: 5 pounds, 13 ounces
- Assembled dimensions: 84 x 52 x 41 inches
- Floor Area: 33.3 square feet
- Vestibule Area: 8.2 square feet
- Packed Dimensions: 6 x 20 inches (diameter x length)
The Slumberjack 2 Person Trail tent is very easy to set up. There is a good amount of room to fit two campers comfortably. There is sufficient headroom when you sit up inside the tent. The large entrance along the longer side makes it convenient to come and go. The bottom line is that this tent is pretty well designed by a trusted company.
Rainfly and Water
When set up properly, the condensed water droplets will stay on the rainfly or roll down to the ground along the rainfly fabric. All the seams are tape sealed which help keep you dry. Easy and quick to set up, stays dry and is affordable.
Where to Buy:
The Slumberjack 2 Person Trail Tent is available from these retailers:
Ebay:Buy It Worldwide At Ebay
Check out a video review below: