Having a good bushcraft survival kit in your rucksack can be essential in a survival situation. Purchasing each item to build your own bushcraft survival kit can be costly. We have found and reviewed pre-made survival kits that take up very little space in your pack. Here are some of the best survival kits that we recommend. Please click on a product for more information and our full review.
|Bushcraft Survival Essential Kit Review|
- Crafted from the highest quality materials
- Built for performance and durability
- Made in United Kingdom
- Hand Wash
|Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Kit Review|
- 16 essential tools in a zippered, waterproof bag that is easily packed
- Contains Clutch multi-tool, mini light, hand saw, signaling mirror, survival blanket, fire starter, emergency chord, and more
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
- Overall weight: 4.2 oz
|Lifeline 29-Piece Essential Survival Can Review|
|VSSL Survival Light Kit Review|
- ALWAYS READY: Bring the critical survival gear you need for any outing; pair it with your knife and there's nothing you can't handle; keep it in your backpack or your overland expedition vehicle.
- COMPLETE GEAR: Carry fishing gear, quick fire start, wire hand saw, water purification tablets, mirror, trail markers, first aid, razor blade and a beeswax candle.
- BUILT TO LAST: Military spec aluminum you can depend on wherever the wilderness will take you, in any emergency situation; assembled in Canada.
- COMPACT: Ideal compact size of 9 inches by 2 inches allows you to bring it with you anytime and all the time without weighing you down (only 1 pound 4 ounces).
- SIGNATURE FLASHLIGHT: Dual mode (static and SOS) LED 'flood' beam lantern light, illuminates a large area (3 Energizer E90 batteries included for about 40 hours of continuous flashlight operation).