When it comes to bushcraft, a knife is one of the most important tools to have. It can be used for many applications. It’s a mainstay in any pack! Here is what we consider some of the best bushcraft knives. Please click on a product for more information and our full review.
|Ka-Bar Becker BK22 Companion Knife Review|
- Used by all branches of miliary and service members
- Great for collectors and outdoor services,Tested to ensure quality and durability
- Becker 22 Second Generation "Companion" Fixed Blade Knife with HD Sheath
- Overall length of 10 1/2" with a straight edge 5.25" blade
- Comes with the new heavy-duty Polyester front pouch sheath
- Flat ground 1095 Cro-Van steel Solid one piece full tang knife
- Knife Made in USA, Sheath Made in China
|Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter Knife Review|
- BUILT FOR THE TRAIL: Robust, rugged style meets unmatched function, no matter the application; A robust survival tool that's as versatile as it is tough.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Precision drop-point construction for strength and versatility.
- ULTRA DURABLE G10 HANDLE: Features a resin-soaked fiberglass body that's impervious to moisture and stable across fast-changing climates.
- FIXED BLADE CONSTRUCTION: Provides enhanced stability when in use; Leather sheath with belt loop and D-ring for easy access.
- A MODERN BUSHCRAFT KNIFE: Built for the toughest jobs where superior versatility is required, the Bushcrafter 162 is a true workhorse; Add it to your gear collection, survival kit, tackle box, and more.
|Condor Tool and Knife Bushlore Knife Review|
- Crafted from the highest quality materials
- Built for performance and durability
- Made in El Salvador
- Handle: Hardwood
- Blade Material: 1075 HIGH CARBON STEEL
- Blade Finish: Blasted Satin
|Hultafors Heavy Duty Knife Review|
- The cutting edge has been sharpened with a double edge angle and a final honing on a leather Strop
- The holster can be attached to both a belt and a button on your work clothes
- Length: 8,7 inch
|Morakniv Companion Heavy Duty Knife Review|
- Fixed blade outdoor knife with 4.1-inch high carbon steel blade
- Extra-large ergonomic handle with patterned, high-friction grip that makes the knife comfortable to hold and easy to handle
- Blade Thickness: 0.125 inches (3.2 mm), Blade Length: 4.1 inches (104 mm), Total Length: 8.8 inches (224 mm), Net Weight: 4.8 oz. (135 g)
- Color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty; Made in Sweden
|Tops Knives Brothers of Bushcraft Hunter Knife Review|
- Fixed knife, designed especially for bushcrafting by the Brothers of Bushcraft
- 1095 carbon steel blade
- Micarta handle with a cut-out on both sides for a fire bow
- Sturdy steel belt clip makes it easy to attach it to your belt
- Comes with a solid kydex sheath