GSI Outdoors Halulite Microdualist Cookset Review
The GSI Outdoors Halulite Microdualist Cookset is heat-resistant and has a nylon lid with a silicone ring so it will not deform in packs. It includes an integrated strainer, convenient folding handle that locks into place for cooking and secures the entire set for transport. The cups are light and easy to use, especially with the insulation sleeves, and all the bowls and cups nest into the pot. The basin carry case is awesome and very useful. Use it for washing, shaving, sponge baths, collecting water or whatever else you can imagine.
- Unique bowl + mug solution with a low center of gravity
- Sip-It lid virtually eliminate spills while the insulating sleeve keeps your drinks hot
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling
- Weight: 18.0 oz
- Dimension: 5.60 x 5.50 x 5.90″
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum Clear Polypropylene, Nylon 6-6, Silicone
- Includes: 1.4 liter Pot, Strainer Lid, 2 14 fl. oz. insulated mugs, 2 14 fl. oz. bowls, 2 Sip-It tops, 2 Telescoping Foons, Stove Bag, Welded Sink
The GSI Outdoors Halulite Microdualist Cookset is super light and packs down great. It has space for your stove in the middle and it has everything you would need. Weight is negligible. This is a good mess kit as an entry-level hiking kitchen. You won’t find anything better at this price point.
Where to Buy:
The GSI Outdoors Halulite Microdualist Cookset is available from these retailers:
eBay:Buy It Worldwide At eBay
Check out a video review below: